Software for Heavy Construction
Maxwell Systems understands the challenges you face in your line of work and offers software for heavy construction to help you meet your needs and stay ahead. The type of work you may perform, whether it’s construction or repair, could range from streets, roads, and highways to bridges, dams, and tunnels, to underground utilities, as well as managing quarries and performing excavation, site preparation, earthwork, grading, paving, and demolition.
That variety can be complicated to manage and requires a heavy highway construction software solution that’s tailored to your industry so you can simplify and streamline your complex business scenarios.
To be successful in heavy highway, you must:
- Efficiently manage projects to minimize costs and maximize profits
- Recover costs associated with equipment fleets, and maintain fleets for peak performance
- Effectively monitor critical financial standings of the company and manage cash flow for maximum flexibility and benefit
- Track material inventories, plant costs, truck/fleet costs, and customer invoicing
- Have true insight into operations and financials on a daily basis and generate reports with minimal effort
To help you accomplish all that and much more, Maxwell Systems offers software solutions that address the critical issues that impact managing a heavy construction business:
- Takeoff and Estimating
- Project/Construction Management
- Financial Management
- Equipment Management
- Employee Management
- Materials Buy-out and Management
And because you face unique challenges in technology and communications in the office and in the field, Maxwell Systems heavy construction software helps you improve operational efficiencies and share relevant information:
- Seamless takeoff and estimating software that reduces data entry and increases speed and accuracy
- Mobile technology for two-way data transfer between those in the back office and those in the field
- Automated scale interfaces, bar code technology, and scheduling integration boost productivity
- Comprehensive reporting features, including key performance indicators, customizable alerts, warranty tracking, and management by exception
With such easy-to-use yet robust construction business management software solutions, construction owners can gain full control of their business and insight into each project’s performance and profitability.
Maxwell Systems’ industry-specific software solutions are shaped by decades of leadership and innovation, expert professionals with direct experience in the construction industry, and critically valuable feedback from customers. And we continue to demonstrate our commitment to and build our understanding of the heavy construction industry by: contributing to trade publications as authors and advertisers, serving on association committees, and participating in trade shows including CONEXPO-CON/AGG, Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) Annual Conference & Exhibition, Associated General Contractors (AGC) Annual Convention, World of Asphalt, and World of Concrete.