Concrete & Masonry Construction Software
The challenges you face as a contractor in the concrete or masonry trades are unique to your type of work and line of business. Whether you do poured concrete foundations and structures; structural steel and precast concrete; tilt-up construction work; and/or masonry, block, brick, and stone walls, and whether you focus on commercial or residential projects, it’s critical that you have a keen eye on materials, labor, equipment, budgets, and schedules to ensure your concrete and masonry projects are profitable.
To that end, your business requires concrete construction software, a solution that’s tailored to your trade, so you can simplify and streamline your processes, communications, and project management.
To be successful in a concrete and masonry business, you must:
- Quickly and accurately quantify, price, and bid projects
- Easily view various costs for a project and manage with real-time reporting
- Efficiently schedule time and workforce and track important documents
- Control job costs and proper recognition of revenue
- Manage complex Human Resources, including Payroll, Workers' Compensation, Union, Certified Payroll, EEOC, and more
- Properly price, order, and track goods, so you can manage procurement efficiently, minimize costs, and maximize purchasing power
- Track materials inventories, plant costs, and customer invoicing; control manufacturing; and monitor costs
- Track equipment usage and maintenance costs (for a few pieces or an entire fleet) to minimize downtime and repair costs
- Have an industry specific bidding software
To help you accomplish all that and much more, Maxwell Systems offers construction software solutions that address the critical issues that impact managing a concrete and masonry business.
- Takeoff, Estimating, and Proposal Management
- Project Management
- Financial Management
- Employee Management
- Equipment Management
- Materials Management
- Procurement/Inventory Management
And because you face unique challenges in technology and communications in the office and in the field, Maxwell Systems solutions help you improve operational efficiencies and share relevant information:
- Seamless takeoff and estimating software that reduces data entry and increases speed and accuracy
- Mobile technology for two-way data transfer between those in the back office and those in the field, as well as bar code technology and dispatch board integration
- Job cost accounting capabilities that are critical to running construction projects profitably
- Comprehensive reporting features, including key performance indicators, customizable alerts, warranty tracking, and management by exception
With such easy-to-use yet robust software solutions, construction owners can gain full control of their business and insight into each project’s performance and profitability.
Maxwell Systems’ industry-specific construction software solutions are shaped by decades of leadership and innovation, expert professionals with direct experience in the construction industry, and critically valuable feedback from customers. And we continue to demonstrate our commitment to and build our understanding of the concrete and masonry industry by: contributing to trade publications as authors and advertisers, serving on association committees, and participating in trade shows including Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) EdCon & Expo, Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) Annual Conference & Exhibition, and World of Concrete.