Maxwell Systems Annual Conference
Customers find much value in attending the Maxwell Systems Annual Conference, which features educational sessions and training on Maxwell Systems solutions, best practices sessions, information about our latest product enhancements, and face-to-face consultations, as well as peer networking, insight from renowned guest speakers, and more. Customers can also earn Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits by attending conference sessions.
Who should attend?
If you are an owner, president, estimator, project manager, accounting staff, or IT consultant using any of Maxwell Systems solutions including ProContractorMX, American Contractor, Management Suite, StreetSmarts, or Estimation, this event will help to increase the knowledge and expand your understanding of your technology solution.
If you haven't attended the annual conference in the past, this 3-day educational event is a perfect opportunity to gain insight for using your existing technology more productively. By implementing the tips and tricks you learn in the sessions and talking to fellow users, you can maximize your technology investment to help streamline processes and increase profitability.
Benefits of attending:
- Using software to its fullest drives dollars to your bottom line
- Discuss topics of importance in your business and learn what others are doing to reduce costs and increase profit margins
- Meet one-on-one with a technology expert and ask the questions most important to you and your business
- Learn about all of the capabilities and functionality in the latest release and other solutions Maxwell Systems has to offer
- Participate in a discussion of enhancements that may be added to upcoming versions of your solution
- Hear what's new at Maxwell Systems and where the company is headed